We worked with 237 media outlets last year.
People cross-checked news 60% more after our Learn to Discern training.
- Reducing corruption: Training journalists to produce unbiased reporting.
- Stopping disinformation: Supporting independent media and watchdog groups to produce a healthy media environment.
- Building social trust: Empowering people to recognize disinformation and support professional media.
Articles & Op-Eds
- "Strengthen Media Literacy to Win the Fight Against Misinformation" (Kristin M. Lord and Katya Vogt)
- "Coronavirus and Ebola: Hard Lessons, Prudently Applied" (Jill Miller)
- "Students In Ukraine Learn How To Spot Fake Stories, Propaganda, and Hate Speech" (Sasha Ingber)
Michael MirnySenior Director, Information and Media
Mehri DruckmanChief of Party/Country Director for Ukraine
Evan TraczActing Director, Communities and Governance
Sarah BushmanDeputy Program Director