- Nearly 14,000 Ukrainian citizens attended 400 community engagement events in cities throughout the country. They met with 1,100 police officers, 113 local government representatives, and 400 media representatives.
- 34% of participants reported more positive attitudes toward law enforcement due to direct interaction with police officers. 64% reported increased understanding of police reform.
- Nearly 200 media professionals attended the program’s media briefings and established better communication channels with police press officers. As a result, 58% of journalists published articles about law enforcement within the first three months of the briefing.
- An information campaign to raise awareness about issues such as domestic violence and drunk driving reached 1.5 million people in six cities.
- The program provided client-orientation and communication skills to 616 interns at Ministry of the Interior Service Centers in 25 oblasts, piloted a neighborhood watch initiative, and launched a volunteer firefighter’s communication campaign in five communities.