- America House is free, comfortable, tech-forward public space that hosts a wide variety of activities, including discussions on pressing policy issues, a speaker series, workshops, movie nights, discussion clubs, art exhibits, and concerts.
- 85% of visitors believe that America House's events and resources support Ukrainian-American relations and mutual understanding between our countries.
- 79% believe that the events and resources contribute to civil society in Ukraine.
- Every tenth visitor establishes business partnerships, and every fifteenth visitor starts a project or initiative thanks to the opportunities that America House provides.
- On average, America House hosts 16 events per week. The average event is attended by more than 60 people.
- During America House’s first year, nearly 900 events were organized and more than 35,000 people visited America House.