60,000 students will learn from teachers that IREX trained last year.
1,700 people gained employment through career centers and job fairs that we supported in Iraq.
- Stopping disinformation: Teaching students to recognize disinformation.
- Building social trust: Increasing opportunities for education and employment.
Articles & Op-Eds
- "How Can Teachers Be More Gender Inclusive in the Classroom?" (Christina Kwauk & Sarah Bever)
- "From Teacher Training to Teacher Investment" (Sarah Bever)
- "Reimagining the Science Fair" (Rebecca Bell Meszaros)
Rebecca Bell MeszarosVice President for Global Programs
Amy BernathDirector, Education
Marcel RicouDeputy Director, Education Practice
Rebecca WardSenior Technical Advisor II
Stanley CurrierSenior Technical Advisor