IREX works with international, national, and local partners in more than 100 countries to design and implement programming.
Our holistic approach advances prosperity and social justice by creating solutions in partnership with people, institutions, and communities. Our network of alumni and fellows numbers in the tens of thousands.
We work with partners at all levels of society to strengthen civil society, education, gender equality & social inclusion, governance, leadership, media, technology, and youth.
Learn more about our work.
How to partner with us
Contact the nearest IREX office or send an e-mail to Dalen Todd, senior director of New Business Development, at email@example.com. You may also contact any of the following individuals, who represent IREX's global portfolio of programs.
Communities and governance
- Dara Lipton, deputy director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Bernath, director: email@example.com
- Marcel Ricou, deputy director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and media
- Michael Mirny, director: email@example.com
- Laura Agosta, deputy director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roshan Paul, director: email@example.com
- Cheryl Schoenberg, deputy director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magdelena Fulton, director, email@example.com