2.3 million people benefited from projects initiated by youth that IREX supported last year.
89% of Thomas Jefferson youth alumni with a tertiary degree gained employment—twice the rate of their peers.
- Stopping disinformation: Teaching young people to recognize disinformation.
- Building social trust: Increasing opportunities for education and employment.
Articles & Op-Eds
- "Youth or Consequences: Put Youth at the Center of COVID-19 Recovery" (Patrick Fine, Susan Reichle, and Kristin M. Lord)
- "This Is the New Skills Gap for Young People in the Age of COVID-19" (Tsega Belachew and Rachel Surkin)
- "Here Come the Young" (Kristin M. Lord)