- Evaluate Serbian media market: The project is working on standardizing procedures and mechanisms to determine the value of media outlets and the media market, and provide \data for advertisers and the media industry.
- Modernize business models: The project supports local media in their efforts to modernize their business models and outreach techniques to improve their long-term sustainability.
- Facilitate e-payment services: The project has established an e-payment task force to assist media outlets that face challenges in monetizing their online services and meeting new regulations.
- Give grants for technical assistance: The project will award six grants to give media outlets the opportunity to employ the expertise they need to test new business models. An additional four media outlets currently receive comprehensive technical assistance and mentoring, based on plans created to fit the needs of each media outlet.
- Conduct a Media Jam: The project is developing a Media Jam—a hackathon-like event—to promote podcasting and offer new business models for the media.
- Conduct a demand-side study: Recognizing the need for reliable data on public media consumption patterns, the project is conducting a comprehensive demand-side study in Serbia. The study will help determine audience values, needs, and interests regarding media content.
Watch the video in Serbian »