- More than 2,800 journalists have been trained since April 2013.
- Training participants represent more than 15 countries; 43% identify as female, 57% as male.
- Following training, 96% of participants reported that they were better able to plan around and mitigate risks.
- 83% of participants are now more likely to think carefully about using secure communication channels when planning to transmit sensitive information.
- 82% of participants are also now more likely to pay attention to how their work affects their emotions, thoughts, and behaviors