- Over 400 Jordanian government institutions and civil society organizations have demonstrated improved capacity to address gender equality and female empowerment.
- 71 local organizations have received financial and technical support, holding hundreds of activities to generate community engagement and raise awareness on local issues and how they intersect with gender.
- The program organized the first ever gender and climate change conference in Jordan.
- 11 participatory gender audits were conducted by members of government ministries and institutions, with guidance from IREX.
- The Faces of Takamol Facebook page is followed by over 44,000 people, has featured over 300 stories and 20 social dialogue campaigns, and has received more than 23,000 comments. The program’s “Masculinities” social dialogue campaign alone reached 124,265 people.
- Takamol supported the Princess Sumaya University for Technology in establishing Jordan’s first institutional review board to ensure that social science and qualitative research with human subjects follow ethical standards.