- Bibliomist empowered 4,000 librarians with 21st-century skills to help them serve the needs of their communities.
- The program modernized 1,930 libraries, equipping them with technology and free public access to the internet.
- Bibliomist libraries hosted nearly half a million unique patrons annually and 60 million total visits.
- The project provided training on e-governance tools to more than 430 government officials, 2,000 citizens, and 1,800 librarians.
- The program generated $1 million in income tax revenue for the Government of Ukraine from more than 4,000 successful job seekers at libraries.
- 8,095 librarians received training to provide services for internally displaced persons (IDPs). The librarians consulted with 7,000 IDPs, helping them access information on new election processes.