With our headquarters in Washington, DC, and program activities in over 100 countries, IREX employs a team of 600 people worldwide. We value our personnel for their professionalism, passion, creativity, and diversity. IREX is an equal opportunity employer.
We regularly hire staff, consultants, and interns. Opportunities are available in the U.S. and around the world.
For more information about our hiring process, visit our frequently asked questions.
These values guide how we do our work and how we work with each other:
- Doers: We are passionate about the work we do, we embrace tough challenges, and we take initiative to find new opportunities.
- Impact-driven: We care about the end results of the work.
- Empathetic: We listen to those we support and design solutions in partnership with them.
- Forward-looking: We learn from our successes, our mistakes, the experience of others, and the latest research.
- Inclusive: We seek to hire staff as diverse as those we support and we ensure that our beneficiaries are inclusive of all backgrounds, particularly marginalized groups.
Read more about our values.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion at IREX
IREX commits to working continuously to create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We commit to ensuring that principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion infuse everything we do. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Professional development and training opportunities
IREX's success is a result of the passion, ingenuity, and commitment of our employees worldwide. We support our employees in growing their knowledge and in developing the skills to be leading international development professionals.
Our professional development program advances staff members' technical and managerial knowledge and skills, facilitates professional networking, and supports overall growth. The program includes things such as trainings, workshops, and tuition assistance.
Meet our staff
Browse select bios of our current global team.