- Support Mozambique’s new and traditional media to produce high-quality content.
- Create strong communities of journalists, editors, media managers, media lawyers, civil society leaders, and development organizations that work together to protect and strengthen freedom of expression.
- Build sustainable, innovative media organizations.
- Support improved journalism education to develop a cadre of future media professionals.
- Support the role of media in meeting the country's development goals, including in health, education, governance, and economic expansion.