- The program has assisted 200,000 citizens in 20 communities to meaningfully engage in local governance.
- More than 180 officials have received training in municipal budget planning and strategic communications.
- The program supported 17 partner communities in organizing public hearings on drafting budgets for 2019. Out of those communities, nine had never organized public hearings before.
- Over 400 citizens in 20 communities have learned about local budgetary processes.
- More than 500 people participated in municipal strategic planning workshops, which resulted in the development and updating of local strategic documents.