- In Myanmar, 11,500 people accessed the internet for the first time through partner libraries.
- In the Philippines, Beyond Access libraries saw a 30% increase in users in just one year.
- In Bangladesh, 1,700 people accessed tablets in libraries for the first time.
- In Peru, we transformed 70 of the country’s libraries into information hubs so citizens could access information and services.
- In Georgia, we equipped over 160 Georgian libraries with new technology and provided internet access for rural communities. Staff trained 50,000 people in digital skills and on how to access services online.