We assisted 1,630 institutions last year.
Positive attitudes about police grew from 40% to 73% among Ukrainians who participated in the CERC program's events.
- Reducing corruption: Returning stolen assets to communities and promoting accountability.
- Stopping disinformation: Advising on policies to prevent disinformation from spreading.
- Building social trust: Partnering with institutions to more effectively serve the public.
Articles & Op-Eds
- "Coronavirus and Ebola: Hard Lessons, Prudently Applied" (Jill Miller)
- "Six Ways to Repair Declining Social Trust" (Kristin M. Lord)
- "Three Ways to Build Youth Trust and Engagement in Public Institutions" (Aleksander Dardeli)
Mehri DruckmanChief of Party/Country Director for Ukraine
Yuliya SoloveyConflict Stabilization Operations Program Direcor- Communities and Governance Practice
Tara RuckerSenior Technical Advisor