- Global education course: TGC Fellows complete a ten-week, graduate-level online course on globalizing classrooms and curriculum.
- Global symposium: TGC Fellows gather in Washington, DC, to build networks, collaborate, and develop strategies to enhance world learning.
- International field experience: TGC Fellows travel for two to three weeks to experience another country’s culture and education system.
- Capstone: TGC Fellows create a Global Education Guide that serves as a resource for their local community to build global awareness and understanding.
- Alumni: TGC alumni may apply for grants and participate in global networks to sustain their engagement.