- The program, its partners, and youth centers reached more than 24,500 youth in all districts of the West Bank through internships, community service projects, and over 1,400 trainings.
- 48% of the 500 youth who participated in program internships and fellowship programs gained employment as a result.
- 1,415 youth learned the necessary information and technology skills to be more competitive in the job market.
- 3,768 youth participated in more than 100 youth-led community initiatives, implementing projects to improve or solve problems in their communities.
- Program staff assisted youth centers in developing a network of 146 local, regional, and international partners, including large organizations like the National Beverage Company (Coca-Cola) and the Bank of Palestine, and local companies like Trust Insurance (Qalqilya).
- Microsoft provided over $400,000 in support for five of the centers, in addition to digital literacy trainings.