Seeking proposals to produce videos for an online media literacy course
The Libya Very Verified program is seeking a consultant or firm to produce videos for an online course on media literacy. The program is for Libya, however is based in Amman, Jordan.
IREX, with support from the U.S. Department of State, implements this media literacy program. The IREX team and consultants will provide descriptions for the videos needed. The videos will be used to aid online learning, and will be part of a Learning Management System.
The videos could either be animated videos, or videos of people describing the content and explaining the course.
Examples of types of videos:
The service provider will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Capacity to fully produce all videos and accompanying elements (20%)
- Quality of production and animation style (20%)
- Overall price competitiveness (20%)
- Flexibility for IREX collaboration and professionalism (20%)
- Experience in producing similar content, with experience in the MENA region and Libya preferred (20%)
IREX may at its discretion ask for additional information.
Small businesses, minority-owned businesses, and women-owned businesses are encouraged to apply.
December 31, 2021, at 17:00 (in Amman, Jordan).
How to submit a concept note
- Download the full Request for Proposals.
- Submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Video production for IREX”.
- Proposals must include samples of previous work.
- Proposal must include financial cost per video, depending on type of video (each video will be 3-4 minutes), for up to 15 videos.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or requests.