Opportunity for MEPI Alumni: The MEPI Alumni Regional Summit
The MEPI Alumni Regional Summit aims to connect Alumni who have developed leadership skills through their various MEPI program experiences and to provide attendees with an opportunity to network with each other and external stakeholders, share their work and devise areas of collaboration, and reflect upon their experiences with MEPI programming. The Summit is an opportunity for alumni to engage, give back, and demonstrate the success of MEPI programs. The Summit is part of the MEPI Alumni Connection, a program of the U.S.–Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) and implemented by IREX. The Summit is anticipated to take place last week of September in Rabat, Morocco.
Alumni eligible to apply for the 2019 Summit:
- Completed a MEPI program before 2019 and completed the 2018 Needs Assessment
- Are from one of the eligible countries: Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Syria
- All Tomorrow’s Leaders Alumni are eligible to apply without having completed the 2018 Needs Assessment
- All other 2018 MEPI Leadership Exchange Program graduates (Student Leaders and Leaders for Democracy Fellowship Alumni) are also eligible to apply without having completed the 2018 Needs Assessment
How to Apply
The 150 attendees will be selected based on criteria defined in the application instructions.
MEPI Alumni Regional Summit Resources
Please see be sure to read the application instructions for more information on the application process, eligibility requirements, selection criteria, other information prior to submitting your application. The deadline for applications is June 9th, 2019 Midnight EST.
MEPI Alumni Regional Summit Material
- MEPI Alumni Regional Summit Announcement (Arabic) (PDF, 103 KB)
- MEPI Alumni Regional Summit Application Instructions (Arabic) (PDF, 186 KB)
- MEPI Alumni Regional Summit Application Instructions (English) (PDF, 214 KB)
If you have any questions about the MEPI Alumni Connection program, please feel free to reach out to us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.