MEPI Alumni Venture Fund application information
The application is now closed. Stay tuned for the next round of the Alumni Venture Fund!
The MEPI Alumni Venture Fund (AVF) aims to collaboratively utilize the leadership skills that alumni have developed through their various MEPI program experiences in the Middle East and North Africa.
The AVF supports alumni to work together on innovative solutions to economic and/or community needs. The small grants provide seed funding for innovative ideas to develop new partnerships, foster sustainable collaboration in priority areas, and expand the impact of alumni to address needs within their communities.
The AFV is part of the MEPI Alumni Connection, a program of the US-Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) and implemented by IREX.
The amount of funding available for grants is a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $8,000 for three different categories:
- Community Service: A community service project is voluntary work for the improvement of one’s community.
- Private Enterprise: A private enterprise project is a small business or entrepreneurial project privately managed by an individual or an external company.
- Social Enterprise: A social enterprise project is a small business or entrepreneurial project that has a goal of contributing to the welfare of others (socially, financially, or environmentally) while also making a profit.
- MEPI AVF announcement (Arabic) (PDF, 969 KB)
- MEPI AVF application instructions (English) (PDF, 211 KB)
- MEPI AVF application instructions (Arabic) (PDF, 313 KB)
- AVF FAQ (English) (PDF, 528 KB)
- AVF FAQ (Arabic) (PDF, 359 KB)
- Online application in English
- Online application in Arabic