Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Pakistan (Global UGRAD - Pakistan) Host University Application
The host application for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Pakistan (Global UGRAD-Pakistan) is now closed.
The Global UGRAD - Pakistan program provides the following:
• J-1 Visa Support
• Round-trip travel from student’s home city to host institution in the U.S.
• Accident and sickness coverage
• Tuition and mandatory university fees
• Room and board (housing and meals)
• Small incidentals allowance
• Limited allowance for cultural enrichment activities
• Limited allowance for books
• Alumni networking and training opportunities
Host institutions will be selected based on the following:
• Demonstrated ability to provide a well-rounded program experience (with strong academic and cultural components)
• Qualifications of the proposed host advisor and their ability to provide personalized care
• Institution’s experience and ability to work with students from Pakistan
• Institution’s ability to engage students in the local community
• Proposed cost-share and per student cost.
Host institutions will be responsible for providing each student with academic support; cultural and community support; and logistical support. Responsibilities are explained in more detail in the complete host application.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, supported by the people of the United States and implemented by IREX.